Can't find what you are looking for? Use this search box.

Online TV Channels Watchlist


Facebook is the most popular Social networking service currently and possibly the best way to keep in touch with your friends all over the world. However I am getting really annoyed of some nifty things most of the people are flooding in my Facebook account. Most of the time I get more than 80% of notifications and updates from stupid Facebook apps (i.e. quizzes!), and miss the more important friends updates. Over the last months since I started engaging in this network, more and more friends of mine have started playing Mafia, Farmville, etcetera, and has alleviates (as well) my frustration.

Good thing I have finally realized the Hide feature and so far I AM loving it!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails