Can't find what you are looking for? Use this search box.

Online TV Channels Watchlist


I have finally seen the season premiere of “How I met your mother” just a while ago. Thanks to pira*e bay. It’s so great how fast the video sharing is now.

When we last left HIMYM in May, we were all excited on how the “relationship” between Barney and Robin are going to turn out. This season's premiere mainly focuses on their “Defining the relationship” thing. I thought that when they started to make out every single time to avoid “The Talk “was kind-a dull. Lily was quite annoying. I lost interest with Ted shifting to teaching and all, but the whip and the fedora are quite fun. Marshall was way too into the whip, I guess it was a bit of startling yet so hilarious, as well as the tuxedo night outro.




There were still some funny lines and the cast were still great but I just found myself not laughing nearly enough. I wish they’ll return the wits and charms and the awesome-ness it had during its past episodes.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails