Can't find what you are looking for? Use this search box.

Online TV Channels Watchlist


[Photo by PBA press @Fmango)]

Winnie Arboleda might get banned in playing in any league for his bad attitude and behavior. According to GMA News TV, he might be banned for the whole season which will possibly cause him more than 3M PHP loses.

Both Arboleda and Burger King management already made a public apology on the incident, including the victim,
Alain Katigbak, a fan at ringside during the Whoppers-Smart Gilas game Friday.

In a statement, Arboleda said he regret the incident and take full responsibility for his action. “My action was provoked by the incessant name-calling and cursing uttered by the said fan particularly to me each time I was within hearing distance. The continuous barrage of invectives and insults towards my personality, my family and my team were just too difficult to withstand."

“Much to my regret, I lost my composure. I realize that this type of behavior by some PBA fans should be considered by players as part of the game and that these usually challenge the emotional capacity of players and other athletes," added last season’s defensive player of the year winner. - TeamPilipinas.info
This must not be tolerated. If he would be banned from the game, i guess that would just be fair no matter what caused his attack. He should be a role model as a PBA player and not anything else.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails