Can't find what you are looking for? Use this search box.

Online TV Channels Watchlist



Mystery boxes have been released in Farmville!

Every purchase of a Mystery Box promises exclusive Farmville prizes that you cannot purchase in the market or be gifted.

Crack open a Mystery Box and unlock the possibilities! You can’t fine these items anywhere else so every box is a winner!
From Farmville:
“Howdy, y’all! FarmVille released Mystery Crates today and I gotta tell ya, I’m already gettin’ some GREAT STUFF outta these things. I wish I could keep it all for myself but it’s just too good not to share… Speaking of sharing, …Sweet Seeds for Haiti has raised over $500K to date for children and their families. Keep up the great work!”

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails