Can't find what you are looking for? Use this search box.

Online TV Channels Watchlist

It has been a while since I have visited my Farm in Facebook. All my crops are in a mess. My friends ‘ farms have greatly improved. There are lots of new items available. Too bad I missed that baby elephant. Here are some new items I have found from Farmville Freak.



Hot Air Balloon
It was sold for only 10 coins then [I'm not sure of its value now though].


The Farm released it last 18th of September as a celebration for its [first] 1 Million users.



Green Tea Seed



Baby Elephant
Baby elephants can not be purchased. The only way to get a baby elephant is to
be  gifted by one of your Farmville friends. Too bad it was available for a limited time only.
The re-sell value of a Baby Elephant is 125 coins and they are ready to harvest in 4 days.



Some new decor items have been added to the Farmville market, the Hedge Arch and
Hedge Gate are now available for purchase.



All new critters: Gophers, Foxes, and Raccoons are popping up all over the place,
hoping to destroy our harvests.


All new reasons to keep playing the game!

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails